VFP Chapters have a variety of projects and activies nationwide. These toolkits are designed to be a diverse set of resources available to VFP Chapters around the nation to assist them in organizing and structuring the chapter, as well as planning and executing chapter activities. The items in the toolkit have been submitted by members around the country who have found them to be helpful in their own chapters. Since each chapter operates in a distinctive social, economic, and political environment, programs may vary slightly and toolkits should be considered guidelines for implementing projects.
If you have any additional questions about your chapter, please contact Casey Stinemetz, Chapter Support Coordinator, at 314-725-6005 or email@example.com.
Chapter Structuring and Organizing:
- Establishing Chapter Roles
- How To: Run A Meeting
- Seven Suggestions For Genuine Dialogue
- Open Letter to Non-Veterans
- How To: Organize a Protest or March
- How To: Create Memorials to the Fallen
- How To: Construct Grid Layouts for Arlington West
- How To: Organize a Peace Poetry Contest
- Leadership Training 101: Building Member Involvement
- Leadership Training 102: Planning Effective Actions & Campaigns
We would like to let others know about the good work that you are doing.
Please tell us about your recent activity by following the link below: