Be a part of this growing movement!
Veterans For Peace is a global organization of military veterans and allies dedicated to building a culture of peace by using our unique experiences as veterans. Our goal is to educate on the costs of wars in hopes that we may one day end war for good. We also recognize that we have an obligation to heal the wounds of war, not only among our fellow veterans but also the wounds that our war-making has affected around the globe. Our network is comprised of over 140 chapters worldwide. Join our movement!
Who Can Join Veterans For Peace?
- Veteran Members: Veterans For Peace includes veterans from all eras and tours of duty. Our membership is open to veterans from all countries and service backgrounds. All veteran members must submit proof of military service to have voting rights on VFP business matters and strategic objectives each year.
- Members of Veterans For Peace adhere to the Statement of Purpose and pay annual dues to the national office.
- All veterans must provide proof of service to vote for national board and bylaws.
- Please email DD214 or other proof of service for full VFP membership, including voting.
- If you need a copy of your DD214, visit the National Archives to request a copy of your Military Service Records
- Associate Members: In addition to veteran members, many friends and family members are also staunch advocates of peace so Veterans For Peace encourages those to join as an Associate member. While these members do not vote on Veterans For Peace business issues or hold Board of Director positions, they are crucial in carrying out the mission of peace and justice.
How Much Does Membership Cost?
Veterans For Peace offers these annual membership rates:
$40 - Basic Membership
$75 - Supporting Membership
$100 - Sustaining Membership
FREE- Active Duty
This war economy, which we are working to turn around, has created tough financial times for many of our members. For that reason, VFP offers the following adjusted membership rates:
$15 - Student Membership
$25 - VFP Assisted Membership
Additionally, Incarcerated Veterans are free. Scholarships are available for members in need to help with membership dues. Please contact National Office for more information about these options.