The work of Veterans For Peace continues into 2015. Our plate as peacemakers and justice seekers is full. Please donate today!
Here is a quick preview of what your activism and funding will do in the coming year:
- Extend the Vietnam Full Disclosure Campaign commemorating 50 years since the Vietnam War and resistance to it
- Support VFP participation in School of Americas Watch Spring Days of Action in Washington, DC
- Publicize the Creech Air Force Base No Drones Action in Nevada
- Work to end Pentagon’s 1033 Program transferring military grade equipment to U.S. police departments
- Military Budget – Pressure Congress and the President to redirect resources from war to human needs and peace building
- Support G.I. Resisters and Truth in Recruiting
- Oppose Drone Warfare
- Agitate to close Guantanamo Bay and end torture
- Stop current wars: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria; oppose possible war with Iran and conflict with Russia
Every day you make a difference by taking action and being a voice for peace. We need your monetary support and activism to move the U.S. from leading the world in war-making to building peace. Together, we will answer the call. Follow this link to donate. All donations are tax deductible.
Or send a donation to:
Veterans For Peace
216 South Meramec Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63105